2017 WALK THE WALK FOR AUTISM
Sunday, April 23rd 8:30am at The Community House
|The Community House presents the 10th Annual |
Walk the Walk for Autism!
The Walk will start and finish at The Community House in Hinsdale on Sunday, April 23rd at 8:30a.m. RAIN or SHINE! Walk 3 Miles and show your support for the children and families at Charlie's Gift Center for Autism and Related Disorders, a program of The Community House.
Register to Walk Online or at The Community House.
Early Bird Registration-
Must register on or before April 10th: $35
Register on or after April 11th: $40T-SHIRT PICK-UP INFORMATION
*Fee includes a long sleeve T-Shirt & other giveaways!
All participants that register on or before April 10th during Early Bird Registration, can pick up their Shirts at The Community House on:
-Thursday, April 20th from 8:00am - 8:00pm
-Friday, April 21st from 8:00am - 8:00pm
(*There will not be a pick-up on Saturday, April 22nd)
- Sunday, April 23rd beginning at 7:30a.m. at
The Community House in the Gym.
If you registered on or after April 11th, T-Shirts will be available on the morning of the Walk, in the Gym, on a first come, first serve basis. Sizes and Quantities will not be guaranteed! Please plan to arrive early!
• Chipotle in Westmont: April 6th from 4pm-8pm - 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Charlie's Gift!
• Portillo's in Willowbrook: April 11th from 5pm-8pm - 20% of the proceeds will be donated to Charlie's Gift!
• CycleBar in Burr Ridge: April 13th at 7pm - Join us for a class and all proceeds will be donated to Charlie's Gift!
PRIZES & INCENTIVES FOR TEAM BUILDING & FUNDRAISING:
• Top Student Fundraiser will win a special prize!
• School with the highest percentage of Participants will receive the BIG BLUE SHOE Trophy!
• Top Fundraising Team wins a special breakfast before school!
Proceeds from the 2017 Walk will support the programs and services provided by Charlie’s Gift Center for Autism and Related Disorders. Charlie’s Gift addresses the needs of children and families through clinical therapy, counseling services, social skills development, parent advocacy and family support. All children are welcome, including those without a diagnosis. As a community-wide resource serving the Chicago metro area, Charlie’s Gift raises awareness of the impact of Autism on families. Charlie’s Gift offers programs at our Clinic in Downers Grove, and at The Community House in Hinsdale.
For more information about the services we provide,
please call 630-810-1200.